Denver Residential Obstacle Course Rentals
Scroll down to view all options.
How To Book Your Obstacle Course Rental Online Now:
To book a rental click on the link for your rental type under the item you would like to rent. Check the dimensions to your setup area and add the item to your cart. Select your date/time and checkout. A non-refundable down payment based on your total will be required to book a reservation. The reservation minimum ranges from $15-20% and will be returned as a rain check in the event of cancellation. Feel free to call or email our office at (720)-583-5012 or Inflateking@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns.
Obstacle And Playground Requirements
- One competent monitor during all periods of use.
- 110v Outlet (x2) within 100 ft. of the desired placement of the unit.
- Secure tie down locations on all anchor points of the unit.
- Do not exceed weight limits. 800-1000 lbs. MAX
- Do not exceed participant maximum. 6-8 Kids 2 Adults MAX
- ONE at a time down the slide
- 20 MPH winds require EMERGENCY procedure.
- Deflation, power issues, and other problems: Check the troubleshooting section for help.
Obstacle and Playground Rules
- Turn on and inflate any equipment prior to pickup.
- Turn off any Sprinkler Systems from the time of delivery until equipment is picked up.
- Do not bring ANYTHING into the unit.
- Remove shoes.
- No glasses or other sharp objects.
- No rough play, flips or, fighting.
- No Candy, Food or any other substance inside the unit(s).
- Dry Rentals are NOT to be used wet for any reason other than rain.
- ONE person down the slide at a time
Residential Events will Always Include The Following:
- Professional setup and tear down by a friendly and experienced crew.
- Delivery the morning of your event between 6:00 A.M. and 1:00 P.M. with pickup the next morning.
( Special Delivery and Pick Up times can be requested during checkout for an additional cost. )