65 Foot Obstacle Course Rental At A Park
65 Foot Obstacle Course
Includes 2 Generators For Power
- Setup Area: 15' x 65' Footprint And 18' Tall at the top of the inflatable
- Outlets: 3- 110v 15 AMP Within 100' of the desired setup area.
- Attendants: 1-2 Competent Monitor(s) Required At All Times Of Operation
Delivery - Roughly a half hour before your chosen start time. For larger events with multiple rentals we will be as early as possible to allow time for setup prior to your start time.
Pick-Up - Exactly at your requested end time.
Standard Delivery Times Start at 11:00am. If you require delivery before 11:00am you can choose this option at checkout.
Standard Pick-Up Times End at 8:00pm. If you require pickup after 8:00pm you can choose this option at checkout.
* Pool Stopper is only used for water slide rentals. Dry slides are delivered without the pool unless a dry pool setup is requested.* Minimum 42" Gate For Delivery. No Exceptions!
All Rentals at the Park will include the following:
- Professional Setup and Tear Down by friendly and experienced crew
- Exact timed Delivery and Pick-up to accommodate your schedule. All deliveries and pick-ups are first come first serve and will be reviewed. If your requested time has already been reserved we will call you to find a time that will work. $60 Fee added to toal.
-Included Power from 3500 Watt Gas Generator(s) to power anything electric you order. The Generator will come with a full tank to last APPROX 6 Hours. Any extra gas will be your responsibility. Generators DO NOT need to be returned with a full tank. The required amount of generator(s) are included in the price of items that require power in park rentals.
- A Certificate Of Insurance listing the City or Park as additional insured. Most parks will ask for this and you are required to contact your park to retrieve the proper information for this. ( Upon Request )